French Toast Recipe
BATTER FOR FRENCH TOAST
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon honey, which taste much better than sugar.
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Slice Brioche into 3/4 inch slices.
- Warm honey so it blends well with the other ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Dip each side of the Brioche slices into the batter.
- Fry in a little butter until lightly browned, turn over, add a little more butter to the pan and cook the other side.
- Enjoy (Tastes so good that no syrup is necessary.)